With recent local threats, and the global spread of COVID-19, Autumnwood Mature Lifestyle Communities have instituted the following protocols to protect Older Adults living in our retirement residences.
- Active screening protocols of all visitors, staff, external care providers, maintenance contractors, and other suppliers
- Staff screening, reporting of risk protocol, reassignment and education to prevent any threat from, and to, staff and residents.
- Implementation of pandemic procedures, including inventory management and increased sanitation procedures in all common and private living spaces.
- Elimination of public attendance at social gatherings.
- Posting of available information to advise Residents, Tenants, Staff and Visitors about symptoms and how to protect themselves and others.
With the severity of the affect of COVID-19 being reported for the Older Adult Population, the safety of our Residents and Tenants is our first priority. We thank you for your understanding and support as we work to prevent the spread of COVID-19 into our retirement residences.