Red Oak Villa
Welcome To Red Oak Villa, Sudbury
RED OAK VILLA is situated in a historic landmark in the heart of Sudbury. Step back into old world charm and architecture while being surrounded by all of the downtown amenities. With this in mind many seniors are choosing to seek a new and different lifestyle; a lifestyle that allows them to remain independent and enjoy all the things they love while living in a supportive community.
Our full-service retirement residence consists of 84 independent living suites. These units cater to those who require minimal assistance with activities of daily living.
Red Oak Villa residents also enjoy wonderful views of downtown Sudbury as well as landscaped gardens, individual garden boxes and sitting areas.
Benefits Of Living Here
- Walking distance to downtown shopping, churches, library, and more.
- Individual Climate Control
- Billiards Area
- Activity Area
- Dining Room & Private Dinning Room
- Resident laundry facilities
- Snow Removal
- Smoke Detectors / Fire Alarms / Sprinkler System / Emergency Lighting
- Beauty Salon
- Parking for Residents and Visitors
- Ensuite Bathroom with Tub or Shower
- Call–Bell Monitoring
- Medication administration
- Healthcare monitoring
- On-site Manager of Resident Services
- Physician visit every 3 weeks
- Activity / Recreation program tailored to the interests of the residents
- 24-hour staff assistance
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Linens and towels supplied weekly
- Assistance arranging additional care services as required
- Three tasty home cooked meals daily
- Two meal options at lunch and dinner
- Continental breakfasts served in nooks
- Fresh fruit, muffins, cookies, juice, hot beverages available 24 hours each day
- All meals are prepared on site by our own dietary staff
- Family and friends are welcome to join us for meals for a nominal fee in our regular or private dining rooms
- Menus are rotated and updated regularly to provide a variety of meals and seasonal foods
- Special event catering available
- Special requests and special diets are accommodated upon authorization of a physician
January 14, 2012
Imagine at 81 years old, getting dressed for Halloween, for “50″ days, for Western days, just to mention a few. The evening and daytime entertainment are popular, it’s time to listen and dance to the good music of our times and enjoy a “drink”.
I am happy; good meals prepared, room cleaned and I am privileged to benefit from the services of a hairdresser and an esthetician on site.
I cannot ask for anything else. I am in a friendly and secure environment; my family is not worried about me. Red Oak is my second big family.
— Laurette Belanger,
All Inclusive Prices
Includes access and use of all the benefits and services listed above.
- Bachelor Suites (300–500 SqFt)
- One Bedroom Suite (380–732 SqFt)
- Two Bedroom Suite (630–752 SqFt)
*Additional fees for second occupant per suite.
*Cable and telephone offered at a competitive price.
*Please contact us for a personal estimate.
Contact Us or Plan a Visit
20 Ste. Anne Road
Sudbury, Ontario P3C 5N4
t: (705) 673-0050
f: (705) 673-5123